[KRABI 2015] Carl's Hen's Night!

Once again I found myself spending another Hen's Night overseas, lol. This time the destination was Krabi! I've been to Krabi before with my entire family member (that was the first and for now the last overseas family trip we've had so far) and really loved it, so this time around even though I kinda new what to expect, it was still a fun & memorable trip for us.



On our first day we went to the Blue Pool & Emerald Pool, which took us 2-3 hours' drive from Ao Nang Beach. It was pretty far out, but the journey was worth it because the pools were absolutely beautiful (especially the Blue Pool!). Too bad we couldn't jump in at the Blue Pool because it looked so refreshing lol. There were too many people at the Emerald Pool so we decided to forego a dip there and went for a dip at our hotel instead :P I know, I know, tsk tsk.

But hey, the next day was our 4 Island's Excursion, so we soaked up plenty of sun and seawater, thank you very much!


  
  


   
 

 

     


All in all, a leisurely and fun trip where we did what we wanted to and got thoroughly sunburnt by the end of it lol. I look forward to my next trip to Krabi, and here's one for Carl's Bride Squad <3



Places Visited:
- Ao Nang Beach
- Emerald Pool & Blue Pool
- 4 Islands' Tour

0 comments: