Travel Bucket List

So by now I'm pretty sure a lot of people have their own bucket lists by now, so I thought I'd do one for my travel list, just because. In no particular order:
  • Bungee jumping (probably the scariest one would be jumping off the Macau Tower... I don't even know if I dare jump)
  • Skydiving over New Zealand's landscape
  • Visit the Hobbit village in New Zealand
  • Northern Lights / Aurora hunting, Iceland (CHECKED OMG CHECKED SO HARD)
  • Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, Japan (CHECKED!)
  • Visit the Honshu-Shikoku bridges in Kobe, basically, because damn look at all those structures:

Seto-Ohashi Bridge, picture credit to headofleslie.com
  • Cliff diving (CHECKED! I did the 8m version of it in Boracay, so I consider this crossed off the list :P)
  • Stonecutters Bridge, Korea
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Amsterdam (CHECKED!)
  • Switzerland - visit ALL the bridges (okay I'm only half-kidding here. I love aesthetic aspects of bridges, okay)
  • Maldives
  • Bora-Bora
  • Tour Japan for a month
  • Tour Korea for 2 weeks - 1 month
  • Tibet, China
  • Walk along the Great Wall of China 
  • Hitachi Seaside Park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki
  • Venice, Italy
  • Visit the Scandinavian countries (Norway is high up on my list)
  • Lofoten Island 
  • Faroe Islands
  • Greenland & Iceland in summer
  • US Road Trip!
  • Australia's Great Ocean Road Road Trip
  • New Zealand Road Trip
  • Visit the Balkan countries
  • Visit Egypt, Jordan & Palestine
  • Hokkaido, Japan
  • Dive in Raja Ampat Islands
  • Learn to dive first lol
  • Trans Siberian Railway journey
  • Pilgrimage to Mekkah (by far I think this will be the hardest journey of all, which is why I saved the best for last - plus I need my mahram to accompany me, which is nonexistent for now and my parents are waiting their turn for the haji also, so.)
I'm trying to be more realistic with my bucket list... Well, I still have a few more years to me before I turn 40 and lose all my willpower to jump off of great heights, so we'll see what I can accomplish by then.

What's on your travel bucket list?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scndinavia.
The Balkans.
The Benelux.
....
....
Dan ya lastly Makkah (bila ada mahram... Ehehe)

Nadirah said...

That's a great bucket list!

Haha same, nak tunggu mahram tu mcm susah so tunggu parents ready je ni and I'm ready to go :D